Wednesday, 5 August 2015

My New French Class!

Every Friday from 9:30 - 10:30, I have a French class with my teacher from last year... Mr Webb. Last week we learnt about what countries speak French, where France is on the world map and what common French words we say in New Zealand. I couldn't wait until my next French lesson this week, that I started to learn a couple of things in French. Like... Hello my name is Kaiah nice to meet you, and translated in French it is... Salut je m'appelle Kaiah Enchante. It was really fun looking at how to speak a different language that isn't English, and I can't wait until my next French lesson with Mr Webb.
                                       

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kaiah,
    Glad to hear you are learning French and very happy to know you are enjoying it!! Keep working hard and enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nous avons été très contents de t'écouter parler français avec tes amies.
    Nous te souhaitons beaucoup de joie dans ton apprentissage de notre langue.

    Les élèves du CM2 de Brindas, France

    ReplyDelete